We look forward to making this event a success and are excited to be at Westminster Press for a second year in a row.
- Submission Deadline: February 26th, Sunday night at 11:59 pm
- Acceptance Notification: by March 3rd
- Accepted Art Drop-Off: March 18th, 12 – 4 pm at Westminster Press
- Art Installation: March 19th, 12 – 4 pm
- Opening Reception: March 25th from 6-10 pm, through May 12th
- Art Pick Up: May 13th, 12 – 4 pm
- Location of Show: Westminster Press, 3156 Cherokee Street, St. Louis MO.
SUBMISSION RULESAll submitted images must be jpegs. If submitting more than one image, please send all images in one email to Curator, Alex Johnmeyer at: MTUGtranscending@gmail.com
- There is NO submission fee, NO acceptance fee, and NO commission fee for this show. Everything is FREE. We just want to showcase the amazing work from our community.
- The total size of the email should not exceed the maximum of 25 MB.
- Only one image is needed for flat art. You may send two images of 3D art if desired.
- Image files should be titled as such: lastname_firstname_nameofpiece.jpg (ie: doe_john_mypainting.jpg)
- Your email should include the following: Your name, email address, phone number, the number of pieces submitted. For each piece submitted, please provide: The title, your name, media, size in inches, and price of each piece.
- Artists will have a maximum of 60 linear inches of wall space to display their works. No flat-art pieces larger than 60 inches (5 feet) wide will be accepted. Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces of art, not to exceed 60 inches of combined total length.
- 3-Dimensional art must not be larger than 1.25 cubic feet (15 inches tall by 15 inches wide by 15 inches deep).
- All accepted work must be ready for display. All flat artwork must either be properly framed or a gallery wrapped canvas, with a WIRE ACROSS THE BACK for hanging purposes. If your piece does NOT have a wire across the back, it will NOT BE SHOWN. No excuses. Gallery wrapped canvases need not be framed, but MUST also have a WIRE ACROSS THE BACK. NO SAWTOOTH HANGERS or other forms of hanging ARE ALLOWED. Work will NOT be taped to walls. If submitting a 3D work, artist must provide own pedestal.
- All accepted work must be dropped off and picked up in person. We cannot receive or send shipments of art work.
- Metro Trans Umbrella Group will not handle the sale of art. Each artist is responsible for managing the sale of their own art work. Each artist will keep 100% of their own sales.…